Our student experience programme has been carefully curated by our student experience team to engage, entertain and educate our community.
The LIV Student experience programme is free for our residents and our objective is to produce a series of events that appeal to everyone working in partnership with our student residents as co-creators of community.
We believe in supporting local partners as much as possible, so we programme our student communities according to their location and local culture, but here’s an idea of what you can typically expect:
- Talks, debates and discussions on topics affecting today’s students hosted by thought leaders & entrepreneurs
- Guidance on how to find balance and mindfulness
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Fitness and exercise programmes
- Food masterclasses
- Pop-up residencies
- Music sessions
- Discounts and offers at cool local hangouts
- Online discounts with ethical partners
- Discount with experiential travel and festival partners